DARINGBADI THE KASHMIR OF ORISSA || DARINGBADI AND MANDASARU TRAVEL GUIDE || TOUR PLANNER BLOG || PHULBANI TRAVEL || DARINGBADI SNOWFALL
Download Wego App Now
Read complete travel guide on Daringbadi here
ভ্রমণ সম্পর্কিত কোনো প্রশ্ন থাকলে আমায় ইনস্টাগ্রামে জানাতে পারেন। আমি ইনস্টাগ্রামে সব প্রশ্নের উত্তর দিয়ে দেই।
If you are curious about my travel gears, here is the link from where you can purchase :
My camera : https://amzn.to/2uLY44b
My mobile : https://amzn.to/2uMygow
Gimbal I use : https://amzn.to/2VoQoR4
Mic I use : https://amzn.to/2Uvgx3b
My tripod : https://amzn.to/2Uu1EhQ
My camera bag : https://amzn.to/2uJulss
My travel bag : https://amzn.to/2YPteW3
My travel accessories : https://amzn.to/2OOKead
My power bank : https://amzn.to/2VpBg5N
How to reach : The nearest railway station is Bramhapur (BAM), from here one have to take bus or hired car to reach Daringbari.
Days required : This place is ideal for a 2Night and 3 Days trip. However one can spend more days if he wants.
Route : I will suggest to take the route of Aska – Kalinga ghanti – Mandasuru – Daringbari – Bramhanigaon – Bramhapur
What to see :
This is an ideal destination to enjoy the nature at it’s best.
On the way to Mandasuru one may visit
1. Vetnai : A popular spot for watching black buck in its natural habitant.
This is only 10km away from Aska
2. Kalinga ghanti : This is basically a pass. This place is beautiful. You will experience a smooth ride on this scenic pass of Tikabali – Phulbani range.
3. Mandasuru Eco Tourism Centre : Mandasuru is a small village. This place is ideal for watching sunrise over the gorge. There is a wooden cottage situated inside dense forest of Daringbari udaygiri range and on the top of a hill. Try to spend one night here. Otherwise you may stay at Phulbani, move around there then pay a visit to this place on the way to daringbari. Entry fee : Rs 30/ head
4. Mandasaru waterfall : You need to walk at least 2km downwards inside jungle to reach there
On the way to Daringbari from Mandasuru :
On this way you will pass daringbari udaygiri forest range.
1. Lover’s Point : This is ideally a picnic spot of Daringbari. A river is flowing over the rocks here.
2. Emu Birding Centre : This is a private property. They have kept some emu birds here for birding purpose. Entry fee: ₹ 10/ head
3. Hill view park and Nature park : Hill view park of Daringbari is situated on the top of a hill.
4. Nature park : Nature park of Daringbari situated just adjasent of Hill view park.
5. Midubanda Waterfall : Midubanda waterfall is situated 16km away from Daringbari. One have get down 181 stairs to reach this beautiful waterfall. Entry fee : 50 per car.
6. Scenic view point : This is on the way to midubanda waterfall.
7. Pine forest of daringbari : There is a dense pine forest situated just after coffee garden.
8. Coffee garden and pepper garden : This is situated 5km away from Daringbadi Town.
On the way to Bramhapur from Daringbari :
1. Harabhangi Dam : This dam is situated on the way to Bramhanigaon.
2. Bramhanigaon Forest : This is an off best forest situated on the way to Bramhapur from Daringbari
3. Khasada Waterfall : This waterfall is situated at Kamalpur, Gajapati district of Orissa. Parking fee 30
4. Jeerango : This is a Tibetan settlement. There is a Buddhist Monastery, Entry fee ₹30/ head.
5. Taptapani : This a hot water spring with a temple.
Car rental : Kittu Ji (Based on Bramhapur) : 9437455390. I tried a lot of car for the best price and I got an excellent offer from him. Just tell him my name while calling.
How to book wooden cottage : The wooden cottage of Mandasaru can be booked from ecotourism orissa’s website www.ecotourodisha.com/
Tariff : 4000/- including Tax for a room of 2 person. (Total ₹8000/- for total cottage) this price with all kind of meals
Our website/ blog : https://www.tourplannerblog.com
Our Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/tourplannergroup/
For business inquiries reach us : firstname.lastname@example.org
#kashmiroforissa #daringbari #daringbadi