Things to do in Budapest in 3 days // I recently got back from Budapest and I wanted to share what to do in Budapest in 3 days. If you’re pressed for time like I was and only have three days in Budapest to see everything, here are some great ways for you to spend your time in this welcoming city.
Here is a rough guide of sights to see in Budapest
Day 1 in Budapest
• Relax at Gellert Baths.
• What we missed: Cave Church
• Make your way across Liberty Bridge.
• Central Markets for Lagos – P.s. I was going here before Rick Steves made it cool ;). It’s on the second floor in the food section. You can’t miss the crowds!
• Treat… KönyvBár & Restaurant
• Stephens Basilica
• Find The Fat Policeman Statue
• Visit the epic Hungarian Parliament.
• Karavan –
the best vegan burgers at Las Vegas!
• Stop by a ruin bar – these are my favourite! Szimpla Kert and Csendes Vintage Bar & Café.
• Matthias Church.
• Views from Fisherman’s Bastion.
• Walk to Buda Castle.
• Stroll across the Chain Bridge.
• Városliget – City Park
• Széchenyi thermal bath
• Vajdahunyad Castle
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
📌 VIDEO NOTES 📌
FREE STUFF 🎁 Get A Sneak Peek Of My 101 Guide To Moving To The UK https://katsgoneglobal.com/free-moving-to-the-uk-ebook
You can join me, Kat, for even more adventures on Kat’s Gone Global! Travelling to London or the UK? Maybe you’re moving to the UK? Need up to date tips, ask questions or just get inspiration? Brought to you by a seasoned traveller and local. Making sure you’re all set for your trip or move to the UK. Sprinkled in with a bit of travel content.
❤SUBSCRIBE❤ for new videos released each TUESDAY!
TAGS: Kat’s Gone Global, life in London, expat in London, live abroad UK, working in London, London vlogger, UK blogger, life in the UK, moving to the UK, living in the UK, Australian, Australian culture, London UK, move to the UK, culture shock, British culture shock, expatriate, expat life, expat, English culture, Aussie culture, Australian people, London, Travel, London travel guides, London Travel tips, Tips for London, Guide to London, first visit to London, London tourist attractions, travel blog, Australian travel vloggers, moving to London advice, moving to London alone, living in London pros and cons, Aussie in London, Working in London